From:
isa-almeida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:54:27 -0200
Hello you all...I've been reading all information you all write for the
past two weeks.  I am a ferret mom that lives in the city of Sao Paulo in
Brazil (please forgive me for my poor English.  My baby is a 1 and half
old female sable ferret named Filo.

I've been searching for info on ferrets for a long time now.  Filo is with
me for about 8 months and I always tried to offer the best to her but
there isn't much information available to us here in Brazil.  That's why I
decide to subscribe.  For example, here they say that we should feed our
ferrets only with ferret food (MF) and I read on the net that we could
feed them with meat and chicken specially prepared to ferrets and some
fruits.  What to do?  Everything for Ferrets is very expansive (including
the babies)here in Brazil and not everything reach us here.

I wanted to help all ferret owners in Brazil that like me, want their
babies to have a long and healthy life!  There will be a Ferret Meeting
this next Sunday with barbecue to the ferret owners and lots of fun to our
babies.  If any of you is interesting in catching a flight to participate
on the meeting , please drop me an e-mail.

Thanks a lot.

Isabela and Filo