From:
"Stephanie L. Boyce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 18:44:12 -0400
>We have a baby ferret he is about 6 mo.  How old are they before they
>start chattering?  He never says a word...

Hi Judy,

I have a DEW who is deaf, he is the same way.  He is now 3yrs and still
hardly ever hear a peep out of him.  He sometimes will chuckle when he is
playing, but not much.  Only once he screamed at me, and that was because
I took a ballon away from him after it had popped.  He scared the heck out
of me!!

Steph & Pooh