From:
Donna - Educated Ferret Assoc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 23:55:55 EDT
Hello all you ferret lovers.
Some of us ferrets at The Educated Ferret are excited cause we are going
to the MAFF frolic.  Rescue Mom has been busy for weeks getting ready,
She will be bringing lots of ferret items to sell to help with out
medical bills.  She has also been making our costumes.  Leah will not
tell us what she is going to be so I guess everyone will have to wait
till Sunday.

Our shelter Dad says our beautiful hand wood burn frolicking ferret bench
sure is beautiful and that we should keep it at the rescue for new
adoptive familys to see.  Rescue Mom says it is going to be raffled off
for out vet bills.

Moms also been baking for days.  Titus is just beside himself cause he
can smell all the goodies our human is going to bring to the Witches
caldron for all you humans.  Menu so far makes our volunteers drool.
Silly humans.  Why would they want Spider web chocolate chip , Boo
gingersnaps, Carmel corn Oatmeal, Pumpkin peanut butter or cats and
pumpkins on their cookies.  Heck there is also going to be spider
cupcakes and even some with eyeballs.  Gee no raisins.  Hope she does
not add any spooky things to the brownies or rice crispy treats.  Titus
usually tries to steal the rice crispy treats.  I hear she is even making
Turkey buzzard rice soup for the humans at lunch time.  MMMMMM I bet we
get to have some of the turkey buzzard tomorrow when she cooks it to make
the soup.  She betters lock up Titus because he loves it, and steals it
from our mouth.

Our shelter Dad says our beautiful hand wood burn frolicking ferret bench
sure is beautiful and that we should keep it at the rescue.  Rescue Mom
says it is going to be raffled off for our vet bills.

The head witch at the dinning area is planning a good witch menu so for
all you humans that love good treats come on down the frolic and see
what's cook in at the Witches Caldron

Josiah

Senior mascot