From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2003 21:25:14 -0400
We've been taste testing the first trial run of the Prettybird Co.
ferret food on our ferrets.

This is that new very-low-level-of-carbohydrates food with the added
nucleotides and the fatty acids and nutrient balance based on how mouse
carcasses test out which I wrote about maybe a month ago.  Sherman LOVED
it immediately.  Ashling is taking her time and being the older grande
dame about not taking it by itself but she is eating it in a mix of
foods.  In the last 24 hours Whizbang and Hilbert have decided that it is
an incredible treat which must be eaten where others can't steal it so at
separate times they are carrying pieces to the bed and crunching them in
my side of the bed between the covers.