From:
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 16:47:16 EST
Greetings to all,
If you happen to live in Las Vegas and not doing nothing this week end,
come on by our yard sale!

We have so much stuff, cages, furniture, baby stuff, everything but the
kitchen sink, but we do have a bathtub!

Its is this Sat from 8-4ish and Sun from 8-1ish, come on by.

also I purchased a 1/4 ton of wood stove pellets and after using them for a
while I am finding my ferrets are having some problems with them, also I
think the smell is better with using Yesterdays News, but thats just my
opnion, not worth a darn!  so, I have around 10 bags of the pellets left,
if anyone in the area is interested in trying them, I've got em.

also my little cancer guy Ricki martin, had an emergency blood transfusion
today and is not doing real good, if you could please say a prayer for him,
he is Geezers last friend, all the rest have passed away and I don't want
him to lose anymore friends.  Thanks in advance.

anyway i do have a big anouncement to make but it will take some time to
type out, and I hate to type, but I will try to get to it between yard
sale days.  Take care to all,

CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
Las Vegas, Nv.
702-876-8224
"where ferrets are treated like gold
cause they are"
just ask them.........
hey I'm the only one clicking, lets get going...iGive can't give unless you
click:
its simple to do, copy, paste and click, and maybe shop.