From:
katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 05:54:31 -0500
>This AM I sent a note to Katharine, hoping to explain the reason we are
>not receiving our issues of Modern Ferret is probably due to Eric's
>illness.  She is offended by my reply.  I also posted on this list.

Just for the record, the message sent to me by Ardith was NOT the same one
posted to the list.  Here is what was sent to me.  I felt that I was being
slapped on the hand for having the nerve to even ask.  I don't know why
the above was posted.  It wasn't even the same message that was sent to
me and the FML.

"I don't know what the future holds for the Mag.  Eric has Crones disease,
very serious and often fatal.  I would imagine every ounce of their energy
is being used to stay alive at this point.  Somehow our subscription
doesn't seem so important does it."

I wish only the best for Mary and Eric and appreciate Mary's response on
the FML today.  I also received a Modern Ferret News email this a.m.  Now
we all know and can move on.  I'm delighted that they're planning to
continue the magazine.

Katharine