From:
"Beth K." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 12:09:30 EDT
This is in response to the toilet paper tubes (I am kinda behind in the
reading the list).  My ferret, Friskey got his head stuck in a tube when he
was real young.  I have just gotten him and was kind of panicky.  His WHOLE
head was in it and he didn't have the use of his paws to get him out.
Although it looked funny and sad at the same time, it was torturous to him.
My mom had to cut it off of his head to get it loose.  Before the post, I
have never heard that tubes were dangerous to ferts.  I found out, on my
own, how harmful they can be.  Now I am careful.

(ooo!  It's a milestone!  My first post!)
 ~~Beth and Friskey