From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 16:52:12 EST
Thank you for the information concerning the Tennessee Fair the third
weekend of May.

I am now trying to find the information that was given on the comparison
of predisone and problycem.  I am looking for this for someone who is
needing this information because another baby has come down with low
sugar.  She is not sure when this information came out.  We are hoping
it was the fml.  I have already searched the fhl.

Thank you Again,
Benita