Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 10:13:59 -0400
>I disagree with people who think that Michigan boycott will affect Michigan
>economy and citisens in a great degree.  The point is to let Michigan
>companies and public know that we disagree with kill and test policy for
>ferrets.  The more public will be aware of the situation, the better chance
>we have to change this policy.

I concur....a boycott won't affect Michigan much.

But it'll make *me* feel LOTS better.

Steve

+==========================================================================+
| Steven Woodcock                                  _____C .._.             |
| Hired Gun, Gameware & AI                    ____/     \___/              |
| Wyrd Wyrks Consulting                      <____/\_---\_\    "Ferretman" |
| Phone:   719-392-4746                                                    |
| E-mail:  [log in to unmask]                                         |
| Web:  http://www.concentric.net/~swoodcoc/ai.html (Dedicated to Game AI) |
| Disclaimer:  Yeah, I work for Lockheed-Martin Real3D....you think        |
   |           anybody there ever listens to *my* opinion?  Get *serious*. |