From:
"M. Bailey Green" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 23:06:16 EDT
I don't think I've read anything more touching in a long time.  It's a
beautiful wording of what we all feel- thank's for sharing.  You should
have it printed so we can all buy a copy to frame and hang!  I would
absolutely love a copy (and some for gifts).

Brief update on Crackers and Mia- they are both continuing to improve.  I
treasure every day they are in good health.  I also appreciate seeing
them all play again.

My thoughts and prayers to all who have furbabies who are sick!  And
again, thanks so much to all who prayed for my babies' return to health.

I know everyone is sick of this, but could someone send me a copy of
Bob's Chicken Gravy recipe.  I'm sure I'm the only one on FML who hasn't
got it.  But I've only been on again for 1 month and I've missed alot.

Best Wishes to All,
Bailey