From:
Possum Senior Reporter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 09:23:12 -0400
Clinic day is just around the corner. If you are planning to have Doc
look at your fur kids the registration needs to be in no later than
the week of the May 22nd. I need to let Doc know how much vaccine to
bring with him. Please do not wait till the last minute.

Brenda

  ------

Tenth Annual Ferret Only Clinic Day

Hello,

Save this date! June 02, 2007. Doctor Allen Edwards of the Brockport
Animal Hospital is coming to the Lakeroad Ferret Farm in Naples NY
for Clinic Day again this year!

This is a day of fun for all.

For full information about this event visit:

http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/clinicday.html

We hope to see all of our old friends and make new ones.

Possum Senior Reporter All the shelter kids and of course Mum Brenda
too