From:
Amy Goldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 14:48:53 +0000
I know there's been a lot of discussion on this list in the past about the
different flea/tick products - Advantage, Program, Frontline.  Has anyone
ever compiled these into any kind of FAQ or info sheet or anything?

My guys didn't get outside very much last spring/summer because I was
nervous about them getting fleas.  So I'd like to put them on something this
year, so they can enjoy outside with us.  The FML search engine turns up
many, many hits, and right now I just don't have the time to sort through
everything!  My vet has Advantage, but doesn't have any of her other ferrets
on it.  She wanted me to post and see if there was any compiled info, and if
any one of these products was safer/more recommended than the others.

So if anyone else has done an info search like this, or has looked into the
comparisons (or has used Advantage successfully on their fuzzies), could you
please email me?  I've been traveling a lot lately and am WAY behind on the
FMLs (but I'm trying to catch up a little at a time).

This might be something useful we could add to the FAQ/Ferret Central.

Thanks!

Amy (and Odin, Thor, & Loki who want to go explore outside the
house!)