From:
"Capt. Nodrog" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 18:58:50 -0400
Normally when I leave the computer room, I am very sure where the carpet
sharks are before I close the door.  A thunderstorm was roaring about the
house, so I shut the system down and left to make dinner.

I made a great fish and scalloped potato dinner, and ate while watching the
news.  Kept looking for the fuzz butts, just assumed they were under the
couch sleeping as they usually do.  Yet I kept hearing a 'THUMP" and all
now and then... no big thing, they can sound like a crowd of berserk water
buffalo in a 7-11.

THe dinner dispatched, thunderstorm passed, back to the puter room.  I
opened the door, and man!!!!  The desk top was on the floor, all the doors
to the cabinets were open and all the CDs, books, papers, what ever was on
the floor as if a personal hurricane came to visit.  In the middle of all
this were two pair of beady eyes looking up at me.

Well, time for another dip in kerosene and a game of Dodge the flaming Jet
Engine Intake for you two!  Ha!  Ya can't help but luv 'em no matter what
they do.  Ha!  Was my fault for leaving all that temptation to their
disposal, that is, not being sure where they were.  So..  Here I am..
still cleaning up the things, feeding raisins to the pair who have no idea
what they did other than in their minds "Hey!  It's PARTY TIME!!!!!!" Ha!

Gordon, Byte-me and Nibble-ed

P.S.  Birds make nice pets to some people, but did anyone ever hear of a
plane crashing for engines ingesting of ferrets????