Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 14:19:04 EDT
Hi,

I posted recently posted about needing info on Gary, IN so I could meet
someone and pick up a ferret in need of a home.

Well, we found a good place to meet and did so yesterday.  I now have a
beautiful sweet-tempered light or medium silver girl to add to the business
(although this may be temporary).  She will be 3 in August and is an MF.
She was in desperate need of a nail trim and bath (my car was incredibly
smelly by the time I got home!).  Now she's clean and trimmed.  I'm trying
to get her and my other single to be friends.  I think it will be so good
for them both.  Snickers (my single) is terrified of other ferrets.  She's
had the most positive reaction to the new one as she's ever had to another
ferret - but that's mostly ignoring the newcomer.  The new one (who doesn't
seem to know her name, so she'll be getting a new one) seems like she'll
get along with any other ferret.  If I can get them together, I'll have
Snickers and Milky Way....

She's been fed lousy food (so she's thin) and been spending very little
time out of a tiny cage since her former family got a new puppy.

Talk to you all later!

Kim