From:
Phyllis Taber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 21:50:48 EDT
I just spoke with CJ and she asked me to tell everyone that has donated to
her shelter that she says a big thank you!  She's still having some health
problems so that's why she hasn't posted herself.  She's due for arm
surgery soon.

She now has 53 ferrets in the shelter and could use some help.  If anyone
in the area has some time to give her a helping hand you can contact her
(I'm posting her info with her permission) at (702)876-8224.  Her address
is 5383 Via de Palma, Las Vegas, NV 89102.  Also, if your not in the area
and would like to help, her vets address is: Park Animal Hospital, 8400
Eastern Ave., Las Vegas, NV, 89123.

Thank you for thinking about CJ and the little ones,
Phyllis