From:
Robert Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jun 2011 11:30:16 -0400
Just two comments:

My first ferret was a little girl named Swee'Pea. She loved to clamp
down on the old style wooden clothespins.. until one turned sideways
in her mouth. I was always amused by her opening and closing the
clothespin with her tiny mouth. After that one turned sideways, she
never even looked a a clothespin again.

Just last week my current ferret, Vinnie the Biscuit, got a hold of a
Jujyfruit candy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jujyfruits it took me a
minute to get it from him, but he had a small bit stuck to his teeth
and he got some great jaw exercise.

--
Robert Gibson