Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2006 03:50:50 +0000
I'm asking everyone on the FML List for their help.  Last night The
Baltimore Ferret Club received a call for rescuing ferrets out of Elk
Ridge MD.  We rescued 11 beautiful boys that were not hurt but left
behind in a home.  The people moved on.

Unfortunately, the ferrets in this home were used for pit bull training
we believe the females were the first ones to be used in this horrible
manner.

I'm asking everyone to post on their boards, web sites, chat rooms to
help us spread the word about this and ask people out there not to
advertise their animals or ferrets for Free.  This is way they were
getting their animals for training.

Please contact your local Shelters, SPCA's and Ferret shelters, etc, for
help.  If you would like more information on this email Nadine at the
following address: [log in to unmask]

Thank  you for your time and help,
Dan
President of BFC