From:
Moni Harrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 19:06:32 PST
Hey, everybody!

Guess what?  I'm SO happy and thrilled to know Mr. Roscoe will be okay!

He went to his follow up appointment today in Morehead City and Dr. Taylor
said he will be fine considering he is eating once again and being he did
use the potty too!  Yippee!  haha!

Mr. Roscoe, Miss Randie and I thank each and everyone of you who emailed
us to express their concern.  We greatly appreciate it.

You know what I learned about the FML while this incident took place?  The
FML is just like one small happy family.  Joy! :)

See ya all on line!
Moni, Mr. Roscoe and Miss Randie.