From:
Brad Laraway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 1995 07:25:36 EST
        Well I picked Tasha up last night.  So far she she's only
drawn blood once and bit me hard three times.  Boy I hope I break
her of this habbit soon.

        Here is a quick backround on her.  She was dropped off at
the Humane Society a week and a half ago.  The secretary of our
shelter took her in and was bitten quite a few times.  Once all
the way threw her finger, in one side out the other.  Our shelter
vet feels she may have suffered some brain damage do to abuse or has
a brain tumor.  She's lost almost all the hair on her tail, and the vet
also thinks this was from stress at the hands of her previous owner,
not adrenal.  Poor little girl, poor me to.  Who's got a band-aid. :0

        Have a good weekend, I know/hope I will. :)

        Brad, Sebastian, Mako, Bambie, and "Tasha the terrible."