Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 21:33:12 -0600
Thank you Sandee, for looking after Bear
And letting us know we are still loved here

Our lives have changed with her not around
Not seeing her face all black, white and brown

We miss her as do all her friends here on earth
But know that with death comes life from new birth

Her soul now free, as she is from her pain
And earth's loss is definitely heavens gain

Goodbye my sweet and precious little Bear
Know with our hearts you are still kept near

And someday soon we'll be together again
To fill the void left on this earthly plane

missing you greatly...

Betty and Her Blur O'Fur
For the love of ferrets.... Missing Bear