From:
C & R Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 11:21:25 -0800
Even if your not a Salt Lake County, Utah, resident, you are invited to the
class.  Last month we had a lady drive all the way from Wyoming, in a snow
storm, to attend.  I think she learned something and we also did from her.

The class is not just about me (U.F.O.) preaching to you, its a group of
ferret enthusiasts and wanna be ferret owners, getting together to do the
right thing.  Topics covered are: County regulations, ownership
responsibilities, good, bad and the worthless Ferret Products, Ferret
Health, training (the best you can), history, and overall general
information.

So if your interested, its Saturday, Feb 5th, 1 p.m..
FREE, NO CHARGE, 511 West 3900 South, Salt Lake City, Utah.  Salt Lake
County Animal Services Building.  Tons of Ferret product literature and
samples.

For more info contact=20
Salt Lake County Animal Services at:  (801) 264-2243 or
Rick
United Ferret Organization
668 Union Square #234
Sandy, Utah 84070