From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2013 14:58:06 +0300
Hello, FMLers --

Thank you, everyone who has written to support me -- my character and
my project to Get Out of Here, with my animals.

I will answer some questions from the person who is uncertain about
my character and my effect on others, including my animals. But this
might be the last time for such self-defence.

1
Each of the "rumors" is false -- spectacularly so -- and I am amazed
that I am interesting enough to be generating so many of them, behind
the scenes.

2
I knew about Ethiopia before I came in 2007. I lived here 1968-72. I
have spent over 10% of my life in Ethiopia.

3
I will know whether Jonas actually has insulinoma before I leave.
Probably, but not definitely, he does. If so, I will take a layover
and give him his meds in Frankfurt. It's not ideal, but I am hopeful.

4
There are no available good stable homes for unwanted pet animals
here, as I have explained elsewhere. Of course there is the occasional
miracle, but none for my animals so far, except, at a price, for one
donkey. And HooraY for that!

5
Yes, I was happy here 2007-9, and there are many wonderful people
and situations here for me now. You can see some current images at
photobucket *<* Bill -- is there any chance of having photos on the FML
in the future? *>*. [It's not a technical issue, it's a policy issue.
Maybe one day I will relent :-) BIG]  You have to click on the
thumbnails to see the full images:

http://s1144.beta.photobucket.com/user/celebrateoften/library/?

I now have one wonderful employee, and my life has hugely improved
from 5 months ago. But the bad far outweighs the good for me here.

   (a)  The particular happy life I was in during the first two
        years of this last stay was destroyed, as I have described
        elsewhere. My business also.

   (b)  When I moved, I became the target of thieves and some
        other abuse, as I have described elsewhere -- including
        in my last post.

   (c)  Society here, as a whole is degenerating. I doubt that I've
        described this on the FML, and haven't the energy to do it
        now, though I have plenty of observations and theories.
        Maybe another time.

That's life -- sometimes this sort of really bad thing happens. It's
past time for me to leave.

And !!!!!!! HOOOORAYYYY !!!!!!! Now I can leave! I am so happy! What a
relief! Life is good! As I said before, please celebrate for and with
me. And please add your thanks to mine to the people who are making
it possible for me and most of my animals to leave and, we hope, to
provide a safe happy place for the two donkeys, who cannot come.