From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:55:08 EDT
Greetings All!

I am looking to add an addtion to my two little fuzzie children here in CA
and short of driving out of state and brining him or her back with me, I
would rather find them here locally.  I sent an email to Ferrets Anonymous
and have not heard back yet and I am sure they are quite busy and also
probably a bit leery about answering an email like that withot knowing
who is on the other end.

Having said that I was hoping some one here might be able to either put the
word out (quietly) or know where I can find a fuzzball that needs a good
home with my other two.

Please don't send flames or wag your finger (if you feel it coming on)
because, yes I know this is not the best place to have a Ferret but I
brought my two when I moved back home to CA and I think we could use
another addtion.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Good Health to you and yours!

[PA]