From:
Rick White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2004 00:45:59 EDT
From:    Reginald Wagle <[log in to unmask]>

>.... the project that I've just become aware of called Operation Noble
>Foster, which is for service members that do not have anyone to take
>care of their pet while they are deployed so they have to either abandon
>it or turn it over to a shelter.... Since they are looking for people to
>help out with other pets besides just dogs and cats, I thought the
>ferret community may be able to help.  For more information go to
> http://www.operationnoblefoster.org/  ...

Talked with Steve Albin who heads the Military Pets Foster Project
tonight.  The correct email address for those wishing to fostering
Ferrets (and other species) for deployed servicemembers is....
www.netpets.org

"Life isn't measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."

Dooks and Blessings,
Rick White, SAFE Treasurer
Tel: 210-661-9195 or 210-661-0608

Please visit us and support our efforts, Thanks.
San Antonio area Ferret Enthusiasts - SAFE Web Site
The Fuzzy Sleep Center - Products for Ferrets & Owners
TDH - Rabies Laws  "A vaccination can save a Life"
The Ferret Owner Manual - Free "How To" Booklet