From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2007 07:48:18 -0400
I agree that the sheet toss thing was scary...I wouldn't do that to my
kids...but I'm sure there are people who think it's fine.

But the ferret under the tub was fine with me. Our guys actually get
under it on their own and then scoot it around like a tank and then
when they're done, they'll get out. We even have a couple of ferrets
that will sit on top of it to trap another ferret in it...of course
they always get out when they're ready. So I didn't see anything wrong
with it.

Dooks & Dances
Ann