From:
Steven J Hebor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 18:24:51 -0400
There are two ferrets in PA looking for a home.  Their current keeper was
planning on taking them to the SPCA.  The information available so far is
two male ferrets, Sebastian and Bubba, approximately 3 years old.  As far
as I know they are both sable and both due for shots.  The current keeper
received them a year ago to watch for someone who never came back to claim
them.  At that point they were supposedly current with shots.  It does not
seem that they are getting any time out of the cage and although they were
originally litter trained, they now use one corner of the cage and the
droppings go through the wire bottom.  They are being fed fruit and Science
Diet Cat food.  I am hoping to get to see them tonight or tomorrow.

If you are interested please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]  They are in
Bethlehem which is about an hour or so north of Philadelphia.  Patsy