From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 1995 23:03:54 EDT
That "special" ECE/BFF issue I keep promising is compiled.  It's half the
size of a regular daily issue ... I guess it's not fun to post stuff if
there isn't the potential to get the *entire* FML annoyed ;-)

Anyhow, I'm waiting for permission to include one subscribers note, and then
I'll let you know how to get it.  It's really not that much stuff though!

Also want to remind you about the advertising issue.  So far only 3 posts.
If you have a ferret related product to sell (and that includes club fund
raisers and such) feel free to email details to ferret-request.

Bill