From:
KeelzDragonz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:59:55 -0400
Hi :)

I have 2 ferrets looking for a home.  I would prefer that they remain
together but can be seperated.  They have been housed together for just
a couple of weeks.

Loki - 4 year old Silver neutered male
Sabrina - 4 year old Sable spayed female

If you are only interested in the ferrets, their adoption fee is 65.00
for the pair.  If you are in need of a cage, the ferrets and the cage
would be $100.00.

They are located in Toledo, Ohio.  If you are interested or would
like pictures, please contact me at 419-810-2140 or email me at

Thank You :)
Diane