From:
Dave Sweet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 22:28:15 -0400
I may have an answer to the butt dragging after the use of the potty..for
ferrets and other animala...it could be that their anal glands..or scent
glands around their rectum may be full and irritating...I see it alot in
dogs at the animal hospital i work at..... usually when an animal defecates,
it releases the build up of liquid inside..and if it doesn't get released it
causes discomfort..they also can become infected....have your vet check this
out.

As far as the animal testing goes..i have my own theory..why even use
animals of any kind for tests when there is good specimens in our prisons,
wasting our tax dollars to feed and house?  Let them be useful..give them a
choice..be a guinea pig or be a toasty critter..at least then they will be
of some use, instead of sitting in cells complaining how they are not
getting their tv.s and Playboys...

Ok, I will now get off the soap box..lol I've said my piece....

Dook, Dook
Melanie
p.s still don't know what a DEW ferret is...lol

For The finest In Electronic Music, Check Out

                 ELECTRONIC MUSIC
           RESEARCH LABORATORIES
At:   <http://www.servtech.com/public/emrl>
            Music For The 21st Century...