Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 2009 21:41:34 -0500
Hi All,

As I was pondering how to winterize my car for the upcoming bad weather
I had an epiphany. What would work on ice would work on dried hidden
old ferret poo presents!!! Needless to say I will be buying *2* window
ice scrapers this year, one for inside and one for outside.

Have a wonderful day!

Pam and the Fantastic 4 weasels--Bernie the Bada$$, Ralph the Wicked,
Unit the Uuber-Weezil, and Happy the Squishy.