From:
Kym Costanzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2012 01:33:35 -0400
Hi FMLers,

Just a reminder that the Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter's Rescue
Raffle will be drawn THIS SATURDAY at our Ferret Fandango ferret show.
We will be awarding three lucky ferret supporters CASH prizes of $500,
$200, and $100. You could use that extra money, right? Well the only
way to win it is to buy a ticket or two or five!

Our two ferret shelters, Little Rascals Ferret Shelter and
Forget-Me-Not Ferret Rescue are overflowing with ferrets, all of
which have their own special needs and story of how they ended up
in a shelter. Many of them need medical care and ongoing medications.
They all need food and comforts. These shelters rely on this annual
fundraiser to carry them through the summer months. Unfortunately,
just four days before the drawing, we are significantly down in ticket
sales from previous years.

We all have our own financial situations... I know I do. But if
everyone would just buy even one ticket for $5, it would make a world
of difference.

Tickets can be purchased online at http://www.ferretclub.com/rr and you
can pay online with a credit or debit card - no PayPal account required
as PayPal is not the friend of nonprofits who hold raffles to raise
money, so we don't use them anymore!

The drawing will be held this Saturday... by next week you could have
an extra $500, and the ferrets in our shelters will have full bellies,
warm blankies, and much needed medical care. How can you say no to
that? :)

*Kym Costanzo*
Vice President
Director of Fundraising & Shelter Operations
Pennsylvania Ferret Club & Shelter
www.ferretclub.com

Do You Support Our Cause? Like Us on
<Facebook!<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pennsylvania-Ferret-Club-Shelter/91371946360>>