Date:
Sat, 31 Dec 2011 12:15:47 -0500
Hidey Ho FML'ers,

After much digging I finally did locate the fella who has a
comprehensive tutorial of how to build your own ferret wheelchair on
DIY. He has given me full permission to include his entire article on
my web site along with any help he can offer. Not just a link. I'm
excited. In addition, he liked the modifications that the FML'er came
up with who contacted me and originally pointed me in his direction.
So he gave us his blessing to also put hers up along side of his. Kat
doesn't know (snicker), but in the future, my page on Physically
Impaired ferrets will contain this comprehensive article and
modifications on how to build your own inexpensive wheelchair. This
fella is a wonderful ferret person. So gracious. He never intended to
make any money for this and his work is a gift to us all. I have come
to find out that the ferret who inspired him to make this chair was
named Merlin and was a DMK rescue. The poor man lost him right after
he made him his wheelchair. It is a very painful thing for him. So I'm
grateful that he is able to help.

Thanks everyone who wrote me for your help.

Wolfy