From:
Angie George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 14:09:40 -0700
Since moving back into our house after the fire,I was worried about
protecting all the new carpet from those little "mishaps".  Well, I
bought a whole bunch of the plastic carpet runner from Walmart and cut
squares about 2 to 3 times larger than the litter boxes and put it under
them.In the corners I slit the corner of the plastic so that it could be
"folded" in such a way as to fit the corner and also have about an inch
of plastic going upward so no "good stuff" gets over the edge of the
plastic.  So far this has worked wonderfully and let me tell you,
cleaning it is a whole lot easier than cleaning the "good stuff" off
the carpet!

Angie George