From:
Lisa Galarneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2014 09:44:42 -0400
This is Lotto - the official spokesferret of the Gisele Fund inviting
you nice folks to drop by and check out our fundraiser.

OUR FUND is named "In LOVING MEMORY" of a wee little ferret named
GISELE. GISELE was left to die, Alone, Unloved, discarded, in the
bottom of an empty hamster cage. A loving shelter mom heard about her,
but by the time she did, it was too late..this poor sweet ferret was
twisted up like a pretzel, oozing black blood. Barely alive. Shelter
mom, picked GISELE up and lovingly tucked her to her breast and carried
her out. Gisele earned her wings shortly afterwards.

We named this fund in honor of GISELE. If we, with YOUR HELP, can save
the lives of our most precious ferrets, our mission will be a success.
The proceeds of GISELE FUNdraisers go directly towards EMERGENCY
MEDICAL CARE for New Shelter Intakes.

This FUNdraiser is also BENEFITING BOTH ZOOS and SILVER LINING FERRET
SANCTUARYS.

Come check us out on Facebook and take a minute to listen to Lotto's
special recorded Public Service Announcements.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1492625560953437/

Lisa Galarneau
(613) 298-6214