From:
Holly DiMeglio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 21:39:34 -0800
I helped Tassie to the Rainbow Bridge this morning.  It was one of the
hardest decisions I've ever had to make.  I've been totally out of it
all day, feeling guilty, sad, hurt, and angry.  This poor little girl has
been sickly since the day she arrived in my home 2 1/2 years ago.  She
was a tiny, deaf & blind albino, but found her way around amazingly well.
She required special handling just to hold & pet her, she was so startled
by everything, but she taught me a lot, and we did pretty good.  Sandee,
please greet her and protect her from being too overwhelmed in her new
world.  Please, please, please make sure she meets up with her companion,
Perrin, who arrived in February, and the rest of the gang who passed
before her, Tequila, Kahlua, & Oliver.  Remind all of them that I love
them and miss them dearly.  Thank you.

Holly