From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 11:07:59 -0600
hello, everyone!!!!

Happy New Year....!!!!      :):):)

it is now time for me to ask if anyone wants to donate anything for the
SOS Spring Raffle...which will start on February 1st....
[as usual..if you are receiving this NOT on a list [ie: in a personal
e-mail]....this is just a reminder...not an expectation of a donation!]

please e-mail me at    [log in to unmask]
with a pic and a description of what you want to donate for the
raffle... as usual...you will hold on to the item/s and mail them to
the winner of your prize package...

if you have already informed me of your donation...PLEASE e-mail me
again so i do not forget it...

April, you need not...i have Totally Ferret's stuff staring me in the
face...;-) [BTW...Get well...and get the heck out of that hospital and
get home!!!!!]

ok...i need all donation info NO LATER THAN....MONDAY, JANUARY
26TH....please....

thanks again for your generosity!!!!!

SOSkat

P.S. in case anyone wants to know the dates for all the SOS Raffles
this year...they are:

Spring: feb 1 thru mar 15

Summer: may 1 thru june 15

Fall: aug 1 thru sept 15

Christmas: Oct 15 thru dec 1
--
"Blizzard" products......profits to go to SOS
http://www.cafepress.com/KatParsons

The SOS Spring Raffle starts Feb. 1st, 2009
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

**"Be careful how you live. You may be the only Bible some people will
   ever read!"
**Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. ... Leave
  the rest up to God.