Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 23:09:30 EDT
Desperation breeds desperate actions.  I may be losing Mini-Me in a few
weeks.  I don't know how I can actually bring myself to do that.

So I packed up Waldo, Lovely,and Mini-Me in 2 carriers.  And we went to a
hotel today.  I put them in a strange one story cage there with 2
hammocks, a rug, blanket, food,water, and litter box.

Waldo actually fought back in the cage.  It was brief.  Mini-Me did not
try to kill him.  I took turns holding them, laying in bed reading or
watching TV.  Mini_Me stayed on the ground level.  Waldo stayed in a
hammock.  There were brief spats.  Then they settled down....We just got
home.

Mini-Me tried to kill Waldo shortly after arriving home and being
released from the cage.  So back in they both went.  All went quite again
after a short fight.

I have just picked them up and put them in a 2 story cage with Sunny
Rhino Mudd.  A 30 second or so fight erupted, and ended with Mini-Me
going down stairs to sleep in a hammock there.

I know I am stressing out Waldo and Mini-Me.  I may be changing Waldos
sweet utterly trusting manner in ways forever.

But I am feeling so desperate.  Waldo is twice as big, and 4 times the
weight.  He is young and healthy.  He just HAS to defend himself instead
of allowing Mini_Me to victimize him.

Please pray I can trick these two to co-exist and become friends.  I
cannot imagine giving my little Wacko away and living with myself now
that the time to meet with the lady who might take her is drawing near.