From:
Ron Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 23:25:13 -0600
>From:    Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Please tell me your opinion
>I have 10 month old ferret who is in need of surgery in about 4 months...
>not a life threatening problem.  No cancer of any sort... It has a
>structural problem.

Hi there,

Your post doesn't give very much information, but here is what comes to my
mind when reading it.

You say that the ferret surgery is scheduled for April.  Well if you file
your taxes as soon as you get your W-2 form, then you will have the money
by April.  I always get mine in March.  That is just a thought, as I don't
really know what your situation is.

Fuzzie Dad & the Blurry Furry's
Rascal,Treble, Cocoa,Screech,Moose
Charlotte,Havoc,Hanna,Casey,Dodger,