Date:
Sat, 31 Oct 1998 19:40:08 -0500
Recently one of my ferrets started loosing hair on his tail and I noticed
blackheads.

Took the little critter to the Vet and she said that It was one of two
things: Adrenal or something else (can't remember right now) both
possibilities were something to worry about but if I had any other
explanations we would try them first.

A good Samaritan told me that it could be from their tail dragging on the
floor and getting dirty and to get some shampoo.

The vet gave me"DermaPet" seborrhiec shampoo.

Question #1: has anyone heard of this and will it be sufficient or should I
ask for a prescription shampoo?

Question #2 How long before I start to see results?

Used it twice this week and the blackheads are still there.

I'll be watching the FML but would like direct e-mails also

Thanks, Honor