From:
"Edward Crist Sr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:36:17 -0500
Hi to All

I am the Advertising committee person for the WarmFuzzy Show in Leesport,
Pa.  on January 24th I have a feeling that Snickers has already hit the
keys to you because He left some of his fur and pieces of my rubber pen
that I was missing.  Thank God I haven't tought him to write yet or all
my stamps would be gone.

I am starting to take ads for our show book which may be a little
different this show.  If you are interested on putting in an adddddddd "
come on Snickers get off the keyboard while I'm trying to type" PLEASE
Email me at [log in to unmask] and I will send you the info or you call
me at 610-562-1572.

If anyone needs the show packet please contact me through the same as
above or you can contact Shirley and Clarence at [log in to unmask] or at
610-926-9087.

The Kids and I wish all of you a Happy Holiday Season and may God Bless.

Potto, Snickers,Snoops & Ed Sr.  Crist

PS Snoops here, just wanted to let you kno that dad walked away from
the puter to get a drinc and I can tell you that we are going to sneek
out every couple of nites till we get dad his Christmas present and you
can help us make his Christmas buy putting an ad in the sho book and /or
enter some of our brothers and sisters in the show.

PPS Potto is still hanging on but we are praying for her, well dad's
comin back to send this off so snickers will see you at the sho I'll
stay with Potto to keep her company.  Buy four now @##$%^&*()_