From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jul 2001 09:33:00 -0500
>From:    Jen Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Question About Adrenal Disease
>
>I've been doing some reading about Adrenal Disease, and I know what the
>signs of it are, and the treatments available.  But my question is this:
>With the hair loss, how quickly do they lose their hair?...

Hi Jen,

If all you have is hair loss on the tail, there is a good chance that it is
not Adrenal.  Adrenal usually shows up as a hair loss on the body beginning
above the tail.  Do you see little black dots on the tail?  If you do, it
is probably what is commonly called rattail.  The best treatment I've found
for it is Johnson & Johnson's Clean & Clear Facial wash.  Wet the tail and
apply Clean & Clear, then scrub with a soft tooth brush.  Rinse and scratch
out any remaining black heads with a tooth pick.  Do this daily for about
2 weeks.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if neither you nor your husband wear a shirt to work.