From:
Jennifer H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2001 18:10:30 -0800
Hi everyone,

Have not posted in a bit, things have been nuts!!  I just posted some new
bedding auctions to benefit KiSta.  Two auctions are really great items -
a ferret playmat with a bald eagle scene, really beautiful and the cutest
frog print bedding set I've ever made!!  Or feel free to email me directly
to custom order bedding specifically for your cage needs or in whatever
pattern or color you like!  Check out the auctions on ebay.com and do a
search from the homepage for the single word KiSta, all auctions have the
shelter's name included in the title!!  Here is a link for the eagle
playmat...

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1226567168

Speaking of the shelter.  We've had lots and lots of surrenders recently,
anyone looking for a new family member, check out some of the newbies at
our website www.kistaferret.com!

Jen