Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 13:41:17 -0400
We are still here!
Tonight is shelter helper night at Ferret Wise 6 PM- 8 Pm .  We serve
great burgers & dogs from the grill & cold drinks after chores.  Jerimiah
is happily expecting some new first time volunteers- a full report will
follow!

The latest newsletter has been mailed - hope you all received your copy-
subscriptions are available- quarterly issues run 12 plus pages!

We are in-taking 2 new faces this week from a VT Humane society where they
have run out of time -- Saturday we will post an update on them - ADV
testing will be Monday on these two who will be quarantined pending
results!  and finally Ferretstock III Sept 7- 2002, will be sponsored
once again by The Ferret Store- those kind folks who keep us stocked in
kibble!  Hope to see you there-- Many items are featured on ebay- some
sleepers at great bargains as we clean out the old designs to make way
for the new!

Pre event sheets are available  for the Ferretstock III event as well as
order forms for the great new tees which can be viewed at :
www.ferretwise.org/calendar.html

- please email to request your forms!