From:
Marilyn Sev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 18:16:52 -0500
A friend of mine from Mass. sent me a promotion flyer for her company,
Sylvania lighting which features a lovely picture of a BBF and the title of
the ad is "The Change to Energy Efficient Lighting.  Good News for the
Manatee, the Black Footed Ferret, the Profit-minded Retailer." The word
FERRET is in huge capital letters and the picture is in the middle top of
the glossy ad.  Just thought I'd complement those of you from Mass.  for
having a good attitude.  Maybe they could pass it along to Calif.