From:
Mark Hei <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 22:59:28 -0500
Hi,

I live in western MD - near Deep Creek, MD.  I have decided that for year
2000, in a few months, around February, I will be looking for a new ferret
to add to my business.  Currently, I have 2 females, 2yrs and 2.5yrs old,
and a cat who thinks he is a ferret also.  I love my ferrets, and want to
get a new little baby, so I can have the maximum life experience with it,
as a new addition to my family.

I thought it would be nice to try a different breed, like an angora, or
some other unusual breed (I have a black sable and an albino)...

I would like to meet the parents of the potential baby, at a breeder near
by, and assess the parent's personalities... Then, I would like to select
one from a new litter, and after sufficient time, take the baby home...

could a breeder within 1-2 hours from Garret Co, MD contact me, so we may
attempt to make this a reality?

thanks,

mark.