Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 2005 23:27:53 -0700
Ok, let me try and get this straight.  You're saying there are two
smokers in your apartment, yet the place doesn't smell at all???
(scratches head, trying to swallow this one) You must have one hell of
an air purifier in your place (although I've never heard of one that
COMPLETELY eliminates the contaminates and stench of cigarette smoke.)

I'M a smoker, and do NOT smoke in the apartment and no one else is
"allowed" to either.  I even wash my hands very well afterwards.
Everyone should already be well aware of the hazards of second hand
smoke (you know, the stuff that ISN'T being inhaled).  We've been privy
to that information for over 15 years now - thankfully.  That smoke is
far more damaging to one's health than what's actually inhaled as it is
not filtered at all.  So although your boyfriend and his sister are not
butting out cigarettes in the ferret waterbowl, or blowing smoke right
in their faces, they (ferrets) are still breathing in the contaminates.

I don't have a problem with people voicing their concerns about
"policies" of whatever nature, however when I see people claiming the
impossible - I just have to jump in.  I can smell a smoker from a mile
away.....