Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 1996 23:32:44 -0600
Hi ya'll!

I have been subscribing since February, but this is my first time to really
need the advice of all the experienced fuzzy owners.  Today I brought home a
new female fuzzy, age unknown.  Her life before me left something to be
desired.  She was basically ignored.  Anyway, I also have a male fuzzy.
Cosmo is very sociable, cuddly, nice....everything you could want in a
ferret.  I just knew these two would love each, however, at first glance,
the new fuzzy attacked Cosmo!  She marched into his very private cage, and
attacked him, without any provocation!  Needless to say, this did not make a
good first impression..  I understand that there will be an adjustment
period, and I can certainly appreciate that, however, I still can't believe
that this little skinny, new fuzzy attacked with the force that she did.
We're talking flying hair and all!  She is very friendly to the rest of our
family.  Are females just naturally aggressive?  Cosmo will not even look at
her.  I've tried to get them to forgive and forget, held each one at the
same time, and Cosmo turns his head the other direction when she looks at
him.  He is very distraught; it's a very personal thing for him.

Someone, please tell me how long this relationship will take to develop.

P.S.
I'm still trying to find out this new fuzzy's name from the previous owner.
Hopefully, she has a name!

Thanks in advance!
Kim Roberts