From:
Skweezeme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:16:50 -0700
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, do I have good stuff to tell you!! Okay, most
of you know April who works at Totally Ferret. I would add her last
name, but she has one of those big ol Italian names, not only can't I
to say it, I can't spell it either. So I just call her April Bigolname.
Anyway, she has this thing she does that just cracks me up. When you
tell her something she thinks is funny, she says "wow" in the really
low voice. I tease her about it all the time.

So yesterday, she and I are on the phone. I was abusing her (with love
of course) and she started her "Oh Wow" again. So with her co workers,
Lovely Liz, Mr. Kibble, Dr.T. and Totally Trish the game was on.

Because it's important to laugh where you work. Totally Ferret has
come up with this great idea to have fun at work and help Support our
Shelters at the same time.

For one day only!! On April 1, 2008, if you call Totally Ferret at
877-545-5462, and make an order of 14.00 or more, AND while you have
April on the phone, every time you can get her to say "WOW" or Totally
Ferret". Totally Ferret will donate 1 pound of food to Support Our
Shelters for each time she says either phrase. So if you can get her
to say "WOW" or "Totally Ferret" 6 times, they will give Support Our
Shelters 6 pounds of food. No Cheating! You can't keep her on the phone
for a long time. It has to happen while you are placing your order.

All I can say is WOW! This is going to be so much fun. It's a slam dunk
folks. April is easy. It doesn't take much to make her tumble. LOL I
have ammo if anyone needs any. Just email me at [log in to unmask]

Robin Jones
www.skweezeme.net
www.supportourshelters.org