Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2014 01:38:53 -0400
would like to share our ferret.com experience

we purchased (2) 35lb bags of Marshall premium ferret food from
ferret.com. The food did not absorb the water like it normally does
even after an hour of soaking. Most of the ferrets would not eat it-
the few that did have really raunchy diarrhea and were wretching.
Thinking that it was just one of the bags- I opened the 2nd bag- it
to was bad. both bags are dated 12 may 2015

bag #1 ID- 315336 15:34

bag #2 ID- 315336 15:36

I called ferret.com and asked if there was a recall on the food- was
told no. I requested to have the food replaced and was told that if
the product has been opened it can't be returned ??? Like there wouuld
be some other way of finding out the food is bad.

According to Stacy at ferret.com the best they can do is offer a $25
gift card to make up for the $130 loss. How's that for customer service

I went to Petsmart and bought a bag of the Marshall premium ferret
food. I asked the manager before making my purchase if the food is bad
would they have a problem returing it "of course not- we wouldn't want
to sell you bad food and harm your pet!!"

Furetti Ferrets