From:
Tysa Jayne Strait <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 20:36:33 -0800
Hi all haven't written for awhile.  Sorry to hear of all the sickness and
death.  I'm keeping you all in my prayers and ask that you do the same for
one of mine.  Our little girl Holley has some kind of growth on her rib
cage.  Actually it's size hasn't changed at all at first I thought it was
just the way her spine bent but later realized it wasn't her spine.  The
vet is going to take a look at her on Jan 3rd.

Now to the subject of the letter.

We just had our male Dudley neutered.  Problem is he is still going after
the girls.  He was neutered yesterday and although he's not supposed to be
out with the others we thought we'd let them at least say hi to each other
for a bit.  He's still going after the girls like he's still in his rut.
We are wondering how long this might last?  I figured maybe it's just that
he doesn't realize he has been fixed and it may take him a few days to
stop.  He's such a sweet boy and I hate keeping him separated.  He slept
in my lap on the 45 minute ride home.  He's the only ferret we have that
will curl up and sleep in my lap.

Please email me with any information

Thanks
Tysa, Dana and the Havoc Wreaking Weasies
Frosty~You mean Dudley's been gone?
Stoney~If he doesn't stop biting me, I'm gonna...
Holley~I thought we were going to get the nice Dudley back
Halley~Where is that dumb boy I'll show him
Harley~All Right! I get my sleeping buddie back
Dudley~What, what did I do?